This unique corkscrew is patterned after an 18th century English antique known as the King's Corkscrew. Perfect for any wine or history buff, this decorative and functional corkscrew will open bottles in style. INSTRUCTIONS: Use the top lever to push corkscrew down into the cork. Use the side lever to pull the cork up and out of the bottle.
- Inspired by the King's Corkscrew
- Opens wine bottles with ease
- Unique design makes it a great conversation piece
- Antique gold finish
- Makes a great gift
During checkout Standard delivery shipping options may be limited by the contents, destination and delivery date selected for your order.
- Standard Delivery: Free for orders over $49
- Express 2 Business Days: add $25
See our Shipping and Return Policy pages for more information.